Hello, today I will talk about my literary tastes.
My favourite writer is Edgar Allan Poe, i like him because he can use things of real life to produce fear, he doesn’t need to create monsters, instead, he shows us the reality of the human evil. I like that old creepy atmosphere, i prefer it over the futuristic terror.
I like to read all kind of books, some of them are about my career (music) and others are about terror or philosophical literature.
My favourite book, obviously, is from my favorite author, and it is “Short stories”; a compiled of multiples stories from Poe. My favorite one is “The black Cat”, altough is the most popular, I still like it.
The last book i read was “Steppenwolf” from Hermann Hesse, my girlfriend it’s big fan of her, so she recommend me to read it. . It is an existentialist novel and i would cent percent recommend it. My girlfriend recommended me ‘’1984’’ because is a best book of dystopias, I started reading that book in winter, but I did not have time to finish it. Now I don’t have a time to read everyday, but when I go on vacation I will read the books that have recommended me.

I don’t have a favorite reading genre, that's why they can recommend books or authors, I'll gladly read them. I would really appreciate it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog