My favorite food is vegetarian lasagña, I like it with a lot
of cheese and mushrooms. I like to cook, I learned to cook when I was child. My
mom worked all day and sometimes she could not cook, so I cooked. My dad taught
me how to cook, the first thing I learned was to make rice.
I bring my lunch to the university, I ate rice most days
because it is faster to cook. I used to have lunch in the casino, but they
closed it and I never knew why. Sometimes when I can not bring lunch I go to the p,j & d and buy a tuna Burger.
I don’t have a favorite restaurant, because I usually don’t
go to those places, but if I had to choose a restaurant it would be one that is
in Viña del mar, unfortunately I do not remember the name because I went 5
years ago. I went with my brothers, my cousin and my uncle. It was a restoran
where there are varieties of pizza and beer, beer should never miss haha. That
night we ate many types of pizzas that I did not knew and we also drank
different types of craft beers, I lost count of how many we bought. But I remember that the beer I liked the most was the Gulden draak. I
remember only the most important thing.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario