I like teaching music. Pedagogy is one of my motivations, but my
deepest dream is to live from music, I would like to make a Celtic music group. If I worked on that project, it means traveling to Nordic
countries. I have always wanted to travel to these countries to learn their
culture and rescue folkloric repertoire, as well as bring the musical
instruments necessary to fulfill my goal.
I can’t say a stable salary if I worked on my project because the
salary of a musician is relative, my degree in pedagogy would help me not to
die of hunger hahah. I am currently studying to be a professor of music
theory, but in a few years I would like to study violin and also study old
music because I would like to preserve the style of old music and apply it in
pedagogy. There are not many people who play old music and there are musical
instruments that are becoming extinct. Along with this work I would like to
assemble a baroque flute quartet and play repertoire from the Middle Ages,
Renaissance and Baroque
Your goal is very interesting and necessary for the culture and the art. Jordi Savall is a musician that might interest you.
ResponderEliminar