In my opinion the personal information posted on internet is very dangerous, because can be used to cheat, ciberbullying, stalking. I don´t like post my personal information, my name and a photo is sufficient to be recognized the people close to me. Now, I use whatsapp to be connected and instagram to see memes, I don't interested in share on internet my activities or know what they do.

My favorite social media is whatsapp, because is private and quick. I talk whit my fellow students to do works or organize activities. I like whatsapp to communicate whit my family and my friends, I like send audio messages when I send a lot for information in the shortest possible time.
 I personally I don't like social media, I like my privacy, I don't like post my activities, where I am. I don't like facebook because my privacy is raided. Currently my social media is abandoned. The best way to communicate whit me is by whatsapp or mail.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog