Hello I will talk about my summer plans. My first plan is
work in christmas season, the last year I worked in ice cream shop, I postúlate
again. My idea is to travel to south of
Chile with my girldfriend, we would like travel to Frutillar because es
beautiful place, but very expensive. We want to know the ‘’lago llanquigue’’
and test food, because in Frutillar the live German and the German food is very
interesant, in Frutillar it sell a lot kuchen. Also as the south of Chile has
everything nearby we to travel to Valdivia, Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt.
Puerto Montt it´s not very cute, but is good for a vatable accomodation, also
my oldest brother live in Puerto Montt, we could stay in your house. We don’t
have a planned tourist route, the main idea of the trip is break de routine and
rest from a tiring and long year, but we
plan to make a route to drink beer, the south of Chile is know to have a
variety of craft beer.
Regrettably en my summer I will have to study because I have
to take a piano exam in march, also I have clases in january because of all the
problems at my university. My summer plans will start in February. Despite all
difficulties I like study music en my summer because y study things of my
interest and I don’t have a time limit. I can do everything as I want.
The South of Chile is very beautiful. I would like know Frutillar, especially the Lake Theater. I like Puerto Montt, really I love the South. Is ideal for to travel y break with the routine.
ResponderEliminar