Hello, today I will talk about the postgraduate courses that I would like to study.
I would like to study a music therapy postgraduate because it is interesting how art therapy affect in human beings, I will also postulate as a project to study it in the Universidad de Chile. The classes would be three or four per week and in the evening, I could go to study after work. I would like to work in the same establishment where I will be studying postgraduate, to contribute to a better education and also because I would be in the same place . I would also like to study to be a violinist, but I want to go to Finland to study it. It's what motivates me the most because the race is long, so it means living there for many years, I think it would be enough to adapt me in that country and stay there.

The careers I chose should be taught with face-to-face classes, I think that is effective in this area, I would not like to take classes online because I think it's not as effective as going to classes and listening to the teacher or working in groups and make a space where there is feedback. Maybe I think that is the best because our school, university or other courses that I have taken for personal interest are with that dynamic, when I try to learn things online I find it boring.

Comentarios

  1. the way in which art affects people is something out of this world, very beautiful postgraduate study ;)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog