Hello, I will talk about my career.

My career lasts six years and the workload is heavy, because the teachers they send tasks very hard and it is not nesesary. Frecuently teach content that haven't connection with the study programme.

The faculty facilities is very fragile, because the infrastructure is old and poorly maintained. When I studied in UNAB I liked the infrastructure, classrooms are bigs and well equipped, they have tuned pianos and I didn't have to ask room for study, because the career was small. When I changed the university it cost me to get used to the infrastructure.

The tecnology in my faculty is decent. The computers is good, but not exist the computer room, the lobrary computers they aren't always good. I think It's important the use of tecnology because exist many tools for may carreer. My study programe demands the mastery of digital media, but the tecnology in my faculty is deficient to meet the objetives.

The teaching methods aren’t very good, because the teachers they are mainly musican and they haven’t developed a good docent criterion. In class the teachers they don’t explain well the contents and teaching with an unnecessarily fast pace.


I think that, my career it could get better teaching the necessary contents and in order that the students learn, the education should not be used as a colander. When my career ends and if fate wants me to work in my faculty, I will be concerned that the education system is fair.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog