Hello, I will talk about English class.
I think that the English lessons are good, because class have a good distributed time and the learning it is effective. I think that in this year I learned to see English whit another point of view. Do works in blogs is funny and I learn many vocabulary and write. The last year the English lessons they were boring and I fell that approve whit my previous knowledge, but this year in my university I think that I learned some English.

My English is weak, because I need constantly a dictionary to talk whit other people and sometimes it makes is hard for me to hear someone speak because I don’t understand what people is saying. I want to improve my English reading books and watch series whit subtitle in English. In my holidays I will study English whit my sister. A friend recommended me read manga in English, because I like manga and I think that is important study and motivate yourself whit something that is entertaining and insensitive to study. I will follow the council.

I don’t use much my English in other context. I use my English when I listen song and I try to understand the lyrics or I visit to websites that force me to use it. Sometimes I talk in English whit my girlfriend and she corrects me when I’m wrong. I would like speak English fluidly because is important and necessary to apply for scholarships and my dream is study and live far from Latin America.

Comentarios

  1. See films with subtitle is very effective. It serves to open your mind and vocabulary. Also read mangas or texts related with your passion is a good way to understand the english.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog