The best concert I have asisted were the one from the Red Hot Chili Pepper in 2011. They are a band of alternative rock and funk rock. Their concert were at the Estadio Monumental, near Pedrero ( a subway station), in La Florida. That day, Los chancho en Piedra (a chilean rock band) played before they, so meanwhile,i took adventage of the situation -people jumping and pushing each other- and made it to the front fence, because i wanted to have a better view for the RedHot. In general, the show were the best and i was at the best place ever; the fence were right before the scenario. In front of my, there was the bassist of the band, i couldn’t believe how he moved his fingers and how he played, his technique is unique. Also, i remember that a friend of my sister entered for free. First, she wanted to buy a ticket from a reseller, but she couldn’t. So the best idea we had were to pretend she has lost her ticket, and the personal just let her enter.
My favorite food is vegetarian lasagña, I like it with a lot of cheese and mushrooms. I like to cook, I learned to cook when I was child. My mom worked all day and sometimes she could not cook, so I cooked. My dad taught me how to cook, the first thing I learned was to make rice. I bring my lunch to the university, I ate rice most days because it is faster to cook. I used to have lunch in the casino, but they closed it and I never knew why. Some times when I can not bring lunch I go to the p,j & d and buy a tuna Burger. I don’t have a favorite restaurant, because I usually don’t go to those places, but if I had to choose a restaurant it would be one that is in Viña del mar, unfortunately I do not remember the name because I went 5 years ago. I went with my brothers, my cousin and my uncle. It was a restoran where there are varieties of pizza and beer, beer should never miss haha. That night we ate many types of pizzas that I did not knew and we also drank different types...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario