Hello, today I will talk about my favorite movie.
My favorite movie is Avatar, produced and directed for James Cameron. The story is that humans travel to Pandora, a moon of planet Plífemo, where a humanoid species called na´vi lives. The humans voyaged with the objective of extract a mineral called unobtainium, which would help solve the energy problems of the planet earth.
Avatar is my favorite movie because it has a philosophical background. It expose the destructive and greedy nature of the human being, and of the other side, it expose the link with nature that the natives have with their land. Currently the human being almost completely lost that quality.
I don't have a favorite kind of movies, I see the movies that people recommend to me Recently I saw all the movies of '' Pirates of the Caribbean ''.
I recommend ‘’Big Fish & Begonia’’, a chinese movie available on Netflix, because its has an unusual animation and an extend background. It tells us the story of a magic world under us, with a super unexpected end. I hope you’ll see it.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario